PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS AND AGENTS
1. WHO WE ARE
This information is made available by FAST S.p.A. (hereafter the Company) in its role as data controller and as part of the “Giordano Riello International Group” (hereafter the Group).
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
Each company of the Group has legitimate interest in sharing the personal data of its customers, suppliers and agents with the other companies of the Group, even including them in centralised databases: these personal data can be accessed by all the companies of the Group and by persons authorised by those companies to process the data respecting the mutual data processing agreements.
The Company may also transfer the personal data to suppliers and third parties who provide certain services on its behalf, always respecting the data processing agreements and, where necessary, with the user's consent. The data will be shared and made available to external service suppliers only insofar as required to meet the aims outlined herein. The categories of external persons that the Group may approach for certain tasks are as follows:
• companies providing banking and financial services;
• external companies and/or consultants for key tasks (managerial, the collection of economic and financial information, the management of IT systems, insurance issues, the management and safeguarding of credit);
• external companies and/or consultants for legal requirements (accountants, notaries, lawyers, labour consultants);
• marketing companies, agents, call centres and delivery companies;
A request can be made to obtain the list of suppliers and data controllers to whom the personal data currently used by the Company may be transferred.
3. LEGAL RIGHTS
The law guarantees a series of rights with regards your personal data. The Company undertakes to protect personal data and respect the data privacy laws in force at any given time. More information and details about rights can be obtained from theNational authority for the protection of personal data.
At any moment, the individual can exercise their right to:
• request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
• obtain indications concerning the aims of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been – or will be – passed on and, when possible, the storage time;
• have their data corrected or deleted;
• request limited data processing;
• obtain data portability – i.e. receive the data from a data controller in a structured and commonly used format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without any type of impediment; • oppose the processing of the data at any time and also when this is carried out for direct marketing purposes;
• oppose any automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
• make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
For more information about how to exercise your rights, write to: FAST S.p.A., via Luppia Alberi, 170 35044 Montagnana (PD). firstname.lastname@example.org
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED, AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
4.1 Data processing relating to customers, suppliers and agents
The data are processed for the purpose of:
• ending contractual/professional relations;
• fulfilling pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations resulting from existing relations, and managing all the necessary relative communication;
• fulfilling obligations envisaged by a law, regulation, EC standard or an order of the Authority;
• exercising legitimate interest or the data controller's rights (for example: the right of defence in a court of law; the protection of credit positions; routine internal requirements of an operating, managerial or accounting nature).
|Processing purpose and legal basis||Administrative and accounting (contract and legitimate interest).|
|Storage time||Times compatible with the aims for which the data were gathered.|
|Provision of data||Mandatory in order to contact the Company.|
4.2 Marketing, promotional and advertising activities
|Processing purpose and legal basis||Marketing, promotional and advertising activities based on the Company's products and services and using automated systems (fax, ordinary post, email). The legal basis is provided by the individual's consent.|
|Storage time||Stored until consent is revoked. Once consent has been revoked, the data controller will stop using the data for the above purposes but may store them as a safeguard against any possible liability based on the processing.|
|Provision of data||Explicit, optional consent.|
5. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE USE OF THE USER'S INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, the personal data may be processed after obtaining the user's consent, so that marketing information can be sent out. In most cases, it is in the Company's legitimate interest to gather and use the personal data (as described above in “What personal data are collected, and how are they used?”) in order to be able to provide the most useful service for the user and better understand its clientèle to fine-tune its marketing activities. The personal data are processed using manual and IT tools, adopting logics strictly linked to the above-listed purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality.