HRB units are designed to meet hygrothermometric well-being needs and air renewal and quality requirements.
The main characteristics and functions of these units are:
• heat recovery unit with countercurrent plates, with thermal efficiency complying with standard EU1253;
• aeraulic bypass of the outside air flow;
• fans with EC motors;
• filter in class ePM1 60% in accordance with EN ISO 16890, positioned on the fresh air intake and fitted with a pressure switch to detect filter clogging;
• filter in class ePM10 50% in accordance with EN ISO 16890, positioned on the exhaust air suction and fitted with a pressure switch to detect filter clogging;
• self-supporting sandwich panels in sheet metal with injected polyurethane insulation - density 45 kg/m³ and a thickness of 25 mm. The polyurethane complies with standard UL 94 class HBF, and the panel with standard NF P 512:1986 in class M1;
• the fans can be commanded with a controller 0-10V DC (RVC40 or RVCL accessory).
• HRB_L: unit with low useful head
• HRB_P: unit with high useful head
• Indoor horizontal installation only
• Standard or X-type (special) flow orientation
• Internal water coil (W): sizes 030-100 can also be used with chilled water; hot water only for sizes 140-400
• Internal electric coil (E): positioned downstream of the heat recovery unit